Monday, December 17, 2012

Una familia especial

Hello again! I've gotten up a few important pages. One is about a family that Miguel ran into at a museum in Washington County. You can see the page here. It's got some great pictures as well as a video.

Another great addition is the Community Voice in Education page, which you can see here.

I am experimenting with a drop-down menu for additional entries, which you can see near the top of the Education page. I just realized I have one of the entries coded wrong, so I will get right on fixing that. If this format is something we like, I will probably have a similar one on each page so that all the sub-entries can be accessed easily.

This project is big, and fun! I am really enjoying myself. And thanks to Google Translate, I am able to understand some of what I am posting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment