Saturday, November 17, 2012

Another weekend

Hello folks!

It's 4:18pm on a Saturday, and again I have been engulfed in web design since 11:00 am! So far so good... I have mainly tackled the Pioneer Families page and I think it looks pretty good! I got the page(s) for one individual family done as well, and it sure is going to take a lot of work before all of it's finished!

I just got done watermarking and copyrighting all of the pictures taken at the Pioneer Family Reunion that you folks had in 2003 with Miguel. There were 109 photos and that certainly took a while. I got them uploaded to a website for slideshow purposes, but I don't exactly know where I'm going to put it yet! Oh wait... I just had a great idea. :-)

Be sure to check out all the new changes here.

I'm sure I'll be posting more tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment