Saturday, November 24, 2012

Moving right along...

I guess I didn't post again last weekend, but here I am this weekend! I've spent hours and hours on the website and I think it shows! It's really coming together now.

If you check out the Pioneer Families page, you'll see a list of names. Each one of those names will eventually have their own story posted. For now I have three that are live links and I hope you enjoy them all.

Today I added a great feature that lets you email that specific page to a friend or even post it on Facebook or Twitter. It's in the upper right hand corner of every page, under the link to this blog. :-)

I've got more and more photos copyrighted and posted into slideshows. You can see them all on the Galeria de Fotos page of the website, or you can find them scattered throughout the many pages where they relate to the story.

Tomorrow is a big day for the project. There will be an article in the Statesman Journal! I hope you all read it and then come check out the website!

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment